Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Mrcowboyhat operated by Us. The use of this Website and the products available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service updated by us from time to time, if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
- You should keep checking this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Accessing Our Site:
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services we provide without any notice.
Limitation of Liability:
- MRCOWBOYHAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR, MRCOWBOYHAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF – RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MRCOWBOYHAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AT MRCOWBOYHAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE INAPPLICABLE.
Terms of Sale:
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions, all the orders depending on the availability and confirmation of the order price.
- The dispatch time may vary according to availability and question to any delays resulting from postal. Force majeure or Delays for which we will not be responsible.
- Upon receiving your order at www.Mrcowboyhat.com we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon the approval being received.
- The payments received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit of the goods you wish to purchase.
- Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email to the monies paid the deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation mail.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- The intellectual property rights in all source code, databases, functionality, website design, audio/video, software and content (including text & photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.mrcowboyhat.com and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained are owned or controlled by us or licenced to us.
- The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site Mrcowboyhat” is for your information and personal use only.
- No part of the site or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted publicly or displayed publicly, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise make use for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and replace any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.mrcowboyhat.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.mrcowboyhat.com.